Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Here you will find a description of some protocols for our office designed to keep you and your loved ones safe. We know that life is slowly returning to normal after the national COVID pandemic, however we still have some procedures and policies in place to ensure we are able to deliver exceptionally safe care to our patients. Your oral health is our top priority and so we are open for normal hours to ensure we can provide you with the care you need. We continuously monitor the local and regional COVID-19 situation and follow all local, state and federal guidelines put forth by the CDC, ADA, OSHA, AAOMS and others.
- PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- You must complete our electronic pre-visit/Pre-surgical paperwork, including a COVID-19 risk assessment questionnaire
- If you or someone in your home develops a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please give us a call to reschedule your appointment.
- You many be asked to obtain a COVID -19 test when appropriate
- BEFORE ENTERING OUR OFFICE
- Please call our front desk when you arrive for your appointment.
When you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked a number of screening questions regarding your recent health and exposure.
Please let us know your vaccination status.
You will have your temperature taken prior to entering the office.
You MUST wear a mask while in our office.
- DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- During the shutdown we took the opportunity to update our office by creating two negative pressure surgical suites to maximize air clearance and reduce exposure to aerosol created during a procedure.
- Our surgeons and staff will be wearing appropriate PPE at your visit
All of our new policies are focused on keeping you the patient(s), staff and the community safe while delivering the highest quality care.
Everyone at the Connecticut Center for Oral, Facial and Implant Surgery