Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Virtual and In-Office Consultations Available
As we enter Phase 1 and begin a soft re-opening know that we continuously monitor the local and national COVID-19 situation and closely follow the recommendation of the CDC, ADA, AAOMS, federal, state and local authorities. All changes to the office are done out of an abundance of caution for our patients, staff and our fellow citizens. We will continue to update our website and social media as necessary. For more details on changes to the office click on the PATIENT INFORMATION tab and select UPDATES!!.
Thank you for your patience, call if you need anything, and stay safe and healthy.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- American Dental Association (ADA): https://www.ada.org/en/publications/ada-news/2020-archive/march/ada-recommending-dentists-postpone-elective-procedures
- Center for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html