Important Information Regarding COVID-19
At the recommendation of the CDC, ADA, State and local authorities, our office will remain closed as we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic. This action is being done out of an abundance of caution for our patients, staff and our fellow citizens. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and update our website and social media as necessary.
Patients who have appointments scheduled have been contacted and current patients needing to reach a doctor during and after hours for emergencies can call our office at (860) 231-1030 and page the on-call doctor by pressing zero. Thank you for your patience, call if you need anything, and stay safe and healthy.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- American Dental Association (ADA): https://www.ada.org/en/publications/ada-news/2020-archive/march/ada-recommending-dentists-postpone-elective-procedures
- Center for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html